Lackeby Roto-Sieve septic unit
Because of its reliability, long lifetime and low energy consumption, Lackeby Roto-Sieve® septic unit is definitely a worthwhile investment. An automatic flow control and the internal feeding of the septic sludge into the drum with circular perforations, assure the best mechanical separation possible. The result is excellent separation of unwanted fibrous materials which are not desirable in wastewater treatment plants or sludge processing. Due to the high flow capacity, it is possible to quickly empty external septic sludge from tank trucks. Aside from functioning as a septic sludge receiver, the unit can also be used for cleaning by-pass and/or overflow water flows.
- Due to its large capacity and excellent reliability, the unit is able
to empty a tank truck and trailer in approximately 15 minutes.
- High degree of separation due to perforated drum and pressureless
- Automatic flow control based on the septic sludge content ensures
- No sealed openings or internal moving parts that can result in
material passing through. The entire flow must pass through a perforated hole to reach the downstream process.
- Odour problems are highly reduced or eliminated since there is no accumulation of stagnant liquid.
- The advanced carbon fiber polychain drive system eliminates the need for
trunnion wheels. This significantly lowers required maintenance and improves
- No chains of any kind results in less maintenance issues. No need for
- Easy access for full visual inspection thanks to lightweight fiberglass covers.